Monday, April 2, 2012

New Job

So I've gotten a second job (soon to be my primary job) working at my church as a 'Youth Director' and I am already feeling the pressure. Normally I don't talk about my faith but for those that follow me or watch any of my videos on youtube (look up KonOfficialYT), I'm a pretty open person. I don't have much to hide and I'm particularly unashamed of my life thus far.

My personal worries are leading a passionate and potential filled group of young people in the right direction. My only hope would be that they would see their talents and passions as an extension of themselves in not only showing themselves creatively but possibly God in the same manner...

Life is always more challenging when your choices affect beyond your own being.

"Living is never a single person's own affair" -Jet Li in Fearless (english translation)



Note: This post is merely to inform, not in any intention to convert or offend any reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment