Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Blasian Narrative

So as much as I love to give my two cents on certain issues through youtube and occasionally on here, there are times when I occasionally have to bite my tongue simply because you lovely viewers may not be able to relate or may be alienated by my words (which is never my intent). So with this post, I would like to announce that I am now a writer for the Blasian Narrative which deals more so with issues relegating to the Asiatic and Black community. So my posts are going to sound much like the video below.

I truely am blessed to be able to contribute to that blog and I would highly recommend that you check it out and subscribe to the posts as well for some insightful information as well as some entertaining hoopla as well (lol hoopla).

Click Here for my first post :)

Your favorite asian,
Chrispy AKA Kon

If you would like for me to contribute to your blog, please contact me on facebook and/or twitter. We can then proceed from there in regards to details, information, topics, etc.

The same applies for any collaborations on youtube. Please contact me through the above sites if interested.

God Bless.

1 comment: