Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Changes

So within the next couple of weeks, imma be putting myself through some changes. Some of them I don't mind, some of them I do. 

Finish cutting my hair and coloring it. Planning on working towards getting some piercings and tattoos alongside some new clothes as well. 

I really want to be the guy that you show off to your friends. I want to be the guy you want to talk to, to ask how his day is just as an excuse to talk. I want to be the guy who you want to cuddle with. I want to be the guy that you are attracted to. I want to be the guy you fell in love with. 

I'm doing these things, some of them I am deathly scared of, simply because I don't want you to get bored of me. I don't want to lose you. And even though you could do so much better, I wanna be the guy that will continue to surprise you. 

I have never been more self conscious than I am right now but i hope I don't lose you. 

Please don't get bored of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment